Monday, February 8, 2010

Those Saints Come Marchin' In!


In dedication to my son-in-law, Scott McKee, for 25 years of loyalty to his favorite team - the New Orleans Saints! After having seen these loyal fans upfront and personal in their own home town a few weeks back, I was excited to join the ranks myself. How exciting to have seen them realize their dreams and overcome tremendous odds to win the 2010 Super Bowl! It is exciting to watch people reach for the stars - I understand that the New Orleans Saints' victory over Indianapolis in the Super Bowl was watched by more than 106 million people, surpassing the 1983 finale of "M-A-S-H" to become the most-watched program in U.S. television history. Wow!! Go Saints!

2 comments:

  1. I heard that as well, that is pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grammie. I would LOVE to see more pics from your cruise. Please post. Love you!

    ReplyDelete